Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WHO WHAT WEAR- Part 2

This week is almost over so I decided that it was time for round 2 of WHO WHAT WEAR!  I got some great feedback the last time I did this post.  I still can't believe that I have so many blog views and only 23 actual followers. I get tons of feedback on facebook or through personal messages, but I don't get many comments on here. Help me spread the word! I am trying to get as many followers on here as possible.  :)

This week's WHO WHAT WEAR features more of my style icons.  I picked outfits that inspired me in different ways and I hope they inspire you too.  Again, I tried to recreate these with cheaper pieces, however some are still real pricey.  But this is just to give you an idea.  I think that soon I will start creating looks on a budget, and make different sets that are all under $100.  Anyway, hope you like these!

AnnaLynne Mccord



[AnnaLynne McCord]
Shirt: Jade24/ Jeans: My-Wardrobe.com/ Boots: Prada/ Coat: Burberry Brit/ Bag: Michael Kors/ Necklace: SimplySoles.com/ Sunglasses: Gucci

AnnaLynne's character on 90210, Naomi Clark, gives me fashion inspiration every time I watch the show.  I love the different outfits that she wears.  This outfit though is not from the show. The mix of colors is really what drew me to this.  I like the combo of pale pink & brown and this necklace adds another dimension.  It's a really cute,casual, and trendy look.  




Street Style: Kourtney Kardashian


[Kourtney Kardashian]
Blouse: H&M/ Jeans: Marc Jacobs/ Coat: BrownsFashion.com/ Riding Boots: TopShop/ Bag: MIU MIU/ Scarf: Faliero Sarti/ Sunglasses: Tom Ford 

I mentioned last time that Kourtney is one of my top style icons right now.  I just love the versatility of what she wears and is able to pull off.  I definitely relate to her style.  I thought this was a great look for this season.  I think the olive colored scarf was a nice touch to this outfit and I actually like these riding boots.  





Olsen Twins



[Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen] 
On Ashley [left]: Button Down: Aritzia.com/ Jeans: Net-A-Porter.com/ Shoes: YSL/ Bag: Zappos.com/ Sunglasses: Tom Ford
On Mary Kate [right]: Shirt: Dorothy Perkins/ Leggings: Warehouse/ Shoes: Rupert Sanderson/ Scarf: Alexander McQueen/ Bag: Benedetta Bruzziche/ Hat: Rag & Bone


The twins!  I love their range when it comes to their fashion choices.  They were one of the first to rock the "oversized" fashion trend and their style has evolved over the past few years. These beauties have their own line called "THE ROW." I picked these two outfits because I thought that they were nice casual day time looks.  I'm loving Mary Kate's fedora.  I think it's time for me to get some new hats.



Leighton Meester


[Leighton Meester] 
Shirt: Dolce & Gabbana/ Trousers: Twenty8Twelve/ Jacket: The Row/ Shoes: Dolce Vita Devon/ Bag: SaksFifthAve

I die for the fashion on Gossip Girl.  The things I would do if I had Blair or Serena's wardrobe, I swear! These's such a classic & sophisticated vibe to all of Leighton's outfits on the show.  I was so drawn to this look because of the color combo. She makes these wide leg trousers look fab! 




Kendall Jenner



[Kendall Jenner]
Blouse: Wholesale-dress.net/ Skirt: Mulberry/ Blazer: H&M/ Shoes: Zappos.com/ Bag: Reed Krakoff/ Earrings: Jamie Wold/ Ring: H&M 


Kendall Jenner may only be 16, but she's a little fashionista in the making.  She's already had a great start to her modeling career and I know this is just the beginning for her.  I loved this "girly" look.  It's sophisticated but still has a young feel to it.  The jacket really made this outfit.  The pop of yellow is exactly what it needed! 

Tomorrow night I have a date with 4 of my loves!  I will be sure to post pics of my outfit :)  Enjoy the rest of your night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment