Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Inspiration



Runyon Canyon, LA
April 2010 


This is probably one of my favorite photos ever that I took with my sister during our first trip to Cali 3 years ago.  This was right before everything happened that I mentioned in last week's post and I remember feeling so free and alive.  It really reminds me of that quote:

"If you want to fly you have to give up the things that weigh you down."

Since I wrote so much the last time, I thought I would keep this post short and sweet.  Surround yourself with positive people.  We should all be trying to build each other up instead of trying to break each other down.  Focus on the important and positive aspects of life and don't get caught up in all the negativity.  Keep that spirit inside of you alive and don't be afraid to take risks every once in awhile.  

Have an amazing day!
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment