Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Preppy Chic

I'm back with today's outfit post!  Since the holiday season is officially here, I wanted to do a "preppy chic" look that is still festive. 








Blazer: Tommy Hilfiger (here) c/o / Skirt: Zara (here)
Shirt: H&M (old) / Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)
 Thigh Highs: Victoria's Secret (here) / Bag: Phillip Lim For Target
Necklace: Happy Wrist c/o / Lipstick: Urban Decay F-Bomb 


It's no surprise how much I love blazers!  They've become a huge staple piece me for over the years on so many different occasions.  As you've seen in so many of my outfit posts, I just can't get enough.  I recently went to the grand opening event for Tommy Hilfiger at the Garden State Plaza and this was one of my favorite pieces there.  I really love the print and the colors make it so festive.  I was torn on how I wanted to style it because there are so many options, so I decided on this little skater skirt from Zara.  I wanted to do all black and let the blazer be the statement piece of the outfit.  Instead of going with black shoes, I decided on these metallic/petwer ones that I scored on sale :)  I think they are such a great shoe for the holidays.  And of course to complete the look, I went with a bold holiday lip and some pretty sparkle.  I am also wearing tights so my legs don't freeze!  I really love these VS thigh highs because they are comfortable and actually stay up.  I'm working on a really fun holiday project with Tommy coming in December so stay tuned! Also, please vote for me today loves <3

Wishing you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving!
XOXO
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube 


No comments:

Post a Comment