Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Because Opposites Attract

I mentioned how Melanee and I did a shoot together in Bryant Park over the weekend and here are the pics!  They were taken by her sister :)








On Me: Jacket c/o SugarLips/ Skirt, Hat, Tights & Sunnies: H&M/ Shoes: Bakers/ Bag: Aldo  
On Mel: Camo Pants: Zara/ Blazer: Forever21/ Shirt: UNIF/ Booties: Vince Camuto/ Beanie: Cotton On

I love this title that she came up with because it fits perfectly for this post!  She's from LA and I am from the NJ/NY area so both of our styles are different, but we are seriously so similar!  There's such a great mixture of street fashion in New York which is one of the many things that I love about that city.  There's inspiration everywhere.  So for this shoot, we wanted to showcase two completely different NY styles: classic chic and casual edgy.  

We had so much fun taking these pics and really just wanted to get some great candids and show off our own personal styles.  This was the first time I did a shoot with another fashion blogger and I am so happy that it was with Melanee! She's been one of the most supportive friends through out these past couple of months of blogging and I truly appreciate it.  I am looking forward to doing another fun shoot with her the next time I am in LA which should hopefully be next month!  Her post on this shoot will be up on her blog in a few days so make sure to check it out there too! 




This last pic is not that clear but it kind of reminded me of a still from Gossip Girl lol which by the way I am so sad the finale was yesterday!
On another note, today is your last day to enter the Camo Jacket Giveaway! I will be announcing the winner on Thursday! Thanks to all who entered and good luck!


Instagram/Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube 


No comments:

Post a Comment