Friday, December 28, 2012

Golden Girl

I'm so happy it's Friday and I am really looking forward to tonight's festivities! I have a holiday party with a bunch of people that I graduated high school with.  We used to do it every year after Christmas but we haven't had one in about 3 years so it's like a little reunion :)  This is what I am going to wear! (plus a jacket of course)







Top & Skirt: Forever21 (gifted)/ Shoes: Aldo (gifted)/ Ring: C/O ShopHoneyLove/ iPhone Case: C/O MobileTogs

My love for gold runs deep.  It's definitely one of my favorite colors.  I got this bubble skirt for Christmas from my mom.  I am absolutely obsessed with it!  It's perfect for the holidays or any special occasion.  I think Forever21 has a dress with the same material but I like the skirt so much better.  My mom got me this top too so I thought that it paired perfectly since it's white with little gold studs. I always fall in love with the little details. 






I desperately needed new nude pumps so thankfully my sister got me these!  Every girl should have a pair of nude shoes in her closet.  Definitely a staple piece!  This gorgeous white & gold ring is from Shop Honey Love.  I'm in love with it! It was the perfect finishing touch for my outfit.  






When it comes to fashion, accessories are EVERYTHING and that even applies to iPhone cases.  I don't know about any of you, but my phone is definitely one of my most used accessories.  I was super excited to get The Looker as a Christmas gift from Mobile Togs.  It's an iPhone case, mirror and card holder all in one.  I know I'm not the only one who has used the camera on my phone as a mirror lol and now I don't have to anymore!  Plus, the mirror is shatterproof and scratch resistant.  I used to slip my license and debit card underneath my phone case and now there's an actual slot for me to place them in.  It's perfection! The secure pocket fits your ID, credit card and transit card. They come in a variety of colors too, but I went with honey gold. 
Make sure to check these cases out.  They're stylish AND useful :) 


What are your plans for NYE?  Only more a few more days till 2013!  I am really looking forward to everything that the new year will bring.

XO


Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment