Friday, May 31, 2013

Fierce Friday

This is my last outfit shoot from Chicago with the amazing Grant Legan!  I am kind of sad that there's no more left.  I definitely felt fierce wearing this and I know that translated through these photos.  I'm so passionate and at times I can be intense when it comes to the things that I love.  I guess that's the scorpio in me! 










Photography: Grant Legan

Jacket: H&M (shop similar)/ Skirt: Francesca's Collection (similar style) (also love)
 Top: Forever21/ Shoes: Prabal Gurung For Target


You probably know by now that I am all about the edgy chic mix.  When someone asks me to define my style I always say that it's chic with an edgy twist and I think this outfit is a perfect example of that.    There was so many cool places to shoot in Chicago and I swear I would move there just to do all my blog pics haha.  For some of these, we went up on top of a parking lot and had the most amazing view behind us.  As Grant would say, "It was rad."
I love my prints, especially aztec/tribal, so I really gravitated towards this skirt.  It's another one of the last minute pieces that I picked up before my trip.  And of course, I am still obsessing over these shoes!  I am so happy that I got them.  My bold red lip was the perfect way to complete this look and add a little pop of color to this black and white outfit.

Wishing you all a happy weekend!

<3

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment