Friday, January 3, 2014

A Little Sparkle

Happy Friday beauties!  This is another look that I shot almost two weeks ago.  It was meant to be a casual holiday inspired look but I never got the chance to post it until now.  








Top: Torn By Rony Kobo (gifted) / Leggings: Dynamite (here) c/o
Shoes: Aldo (on sale) / Bag: Aldo (old)
Necklace: H&M/ Cuff: Daisy Gem c/o 


I reunited with peplum!  Do you guys remember how much I used to wear it?  I didn't realize how long it's been since I wore a peplum piece.  I definitely go through different phases where I gravitate towards specific styles.  I won this top during a contest at Lucky Fabb back in October and wore it twice already but this is the first time I'm posting it on the blog.  Since it's really girly, I wanted to edge it up with these faux leather panel leggings.  I love that the detailing is only on part of the legs and not all over.  I will definitely be wearing these a lot this winter.  

I wanted to add a little bit of holiday sparkle with the shoes, necklace and cuff.  I like the way the different shades of green in the cuff pop against the top.  It's a great statement piece to add to a special occasion outfit or just a simple look to help jazz it up a bit.  Daisy Gem is giving all of you 15% off your entire order by entering code ALOVE15 at checkout or you can score this cuff for only $13 by entering code AFFAIR13!

I have to go and shovel out my car now and possibly build a snowman :)
Happy weekend loves!

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube 

Get The Look 

No comments:

Post a Comment