Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Flowers

Isn't it supposed to be April showers bring May flowers?  All this rain is no fun! Hoping for some steady good weather soon.  Today is a very special day for me because it's my beautiful and amazing mother's birthday.  Not only is she my mom, but she is also my best friend AND photographer.  Tonight we are celebrating by going out for a nice family dinner and I wanted to get dressed up for the occasion.  Even though it's her birthday she was still willing to take photos of me today.  I didn't want to take too much of her time so we took a couple shots outside.  Don't mind the fact that I need a tan on my legs lol 








Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Target
Bag: H&M 
Sunnies: H&M
Lipstick: MAC Vegas Volt 


I bought this floral dress a couple of weeks ago and I really love the colors and floral print.  I also really like the little peter pan collar that it has. It's a nice little added touched to the dress.  It looks really nice wearing a necklace that hangs just below the collar but I didn't really have anything that went well. This was only $10 I believe so it was a steal that I couldn't pass up.  If it cools down tonight then I'll be bringing my white blazer with me.







These shoes were such a great find at Target and were only $20 because I got them on clearance.  I love the color and thick heel and they have gone great with a lot of my outfits.  Using my little white & gold shoulder bag again. 






I really adore this white bracelet that I got from F21.  It's a great little accessory.  My love bracelet broke and I need to try and glue it together and I also lost my asos cross bracelet :( I don't have good luck when it comes to jewelry.
MAC Vegas Volt has become one of my favorite shades for this season. I really love coral!  

I'm looking forward to tonight and this weekend since we get to celebrate again for Mother's Day!  Isn't my mom lucky?  She gets double the gifts! 
Hope you liked this outfit and the photos :) 

<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment