Monday, August 27, 2012

Peplum in AC

Happy Monday everyone!  This weekend really took the life out of me both physically and emotionally.  As I mentioned in my last post, I went to AC for my friend's bachelorette party and it was also the 2 year anniversary of my dad's passing.  I got through it though and it was great to be surrounded by so many of my loved ones.  We stayed at the Tropicana (beautiful hotel) and went to dinner at Carmines, which was fantastic.  Then we spent the rest of the night at MurMur in the Borgata Hotel.  


Here's what I wore:



Dress Forever21 / Shoes Steve Madden 



These shoes were such a hit.  I got them on sale for $40.  Absolutely love them and I'm surprised I was able to walk in them all night!  I really love this dress too.  Super chic and classy, just the way I like it. The sheer top & peplum sold me.  I went with MAC Russian Red lipstick and gold accessories. 

Here's some photos from the night



Lashes & Makeup



My best friend Vanessa.  Our nicknames of the night were Penelope & Salma haha



Some of my loves at MurMur with the bride to be!



My lovie Lauren



Both wearing peplum dresses!



The Bride To Be <3 



I hope that you all enjoyed the weekend.  Right now I am in recovery mode and just want to curl up in bed all day!  


xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment