Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wanna Polka?

Happy Saturday my beautiful readers!  I went to a bridal shower earlier today and was able to take these photos outside.  The place has a lovely little waterfall and walkway, perfect for a photo shoot. I was so undecided about what I wanted to wear today.  My goal was to get something pretty, chic, & classy! I'm so happy I found this dress.








Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Mandee
Bag: H&M
Sunnies: Target
Cross Cuff: Nasty Gal
Infinity Ring: C/O Lovely Obsessions


After trying on a couple of different dresses and outfits, I found this polka dot dress last minute at Forever21.  As soon as I saw it & tried it on, I envisioned my ensemble.  It's cute and flowy with pleats at the bottom.  Fun to twirl! I adore polka dots and I love that this dress is navy blue and tan.  Great color combo! 








My Mary Jane platforms are the perfect shoe for dresses like this.  They're one of my favorite pairs of shoes!  I can never part with these and I will probably wear them until a heel breaks off.  I decided to use my small shoulder bag because I wanted to add a pop of white.  








I'm wearing a cross cuff that I recently got from Nasty Gal.  I love that you can wear it mid arm and not just around the wrist.  I'm wearing a tiny infinity upper finger ring that I have on my pinky.  I got this from Lovely Obsessions when they sent my skull top.  Don't forget to enter code ALAWF10 to receive 10% off your orders! My other accessories are this big white Aldo ring, H&M ring & cuff and my Forever21 necklace & earrings.  



Final touches were my sock bun and MAC Creme Cup lipstick.  Also, I have on Sinful Colors Rise & Shine nail polish. I think I proved this week that my style truly is versatile :)
 I hope you all have a LOVEly day. 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment