Thursday, August 16, 2012

Skulls & Booties

Today was super hectic but I still found time for this outfit post.  I have really been trying to switch it up lately and do some unexpected things with my outfits so I really hope you like this look!  I'm so anxious for the fall and luckily there was a nice cool breeze tonight so this outfit was perfect.
 There's a discount code for this top & other pieces at the bottom of this post! 








Skull Top: C/O Lovely Obsessions 
Skirt: H&M (old)
Booties: Steve Madden
Hat: Nasty Gal 
Bag & Sunnies: H&M 


Lovely Obsessions reached out to me and wanted to send me this skull button down.  I can't remember the last time I wore skulls so I was really excited to see what I could do with it.  I love style challenges.  I've never been into skulls as much as other people, but I do like them especially because they remind me of Alexander McQueen.   I love the gold tips on the collar as well as the light gold buttons.  It's also high low style and can be worn tucked in or left out.  








As soon as I received this top I knew that I wanted to wear it with a hat.  The only one I had was my small H&M one that I have on in my latest post.  After seeing one of my favorite fellow bloggers Melanee rock her Nasty Gal hats so perfectly, I was inspired to get the same one! Hats are such a great statement piece and I love the effect it has on this outfit. Hope I made you proud Mel :)








I'm wearing a skirt that's been sitting in my closet for over a year with faux leather accents on the sides.  It was time to wear it!  I paired it with my Steve Madden tassel booties... I love booties and can't wait to start wearing them all the time again!  The final touches were my fringe bag and sunnies to complete the look. I went with a nude lip, MAC Creme Cup and very light on the accessories today.

Make sure you ladies check out the goodies on Lovely Obsessions and enter the code ALAWF10 to receive 10% off your purchases!  

YEHAW! 
(haha I had to)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment