Friday, April 19, 2013

Find Your Light

This ended up being a last minute shoot and I scored with some amazing lighting!  We were walking down my hill looking for a good spot and my mom was like "DON'T MOVE!" After one snap we knew we found it :) One of the biggest challenges I face when taking photos for my blog is lighting and believe it or not it's a challenge that some people face in life.
  When you find your light, hold on to it. 










Top: C/O Choies/ Jeans, Bag, Sunnies: H&M/ Shoes: Forever21
 Bracelet: C/O YourJewelryCloset/ Midi Ring: C/O Lilxurious


I like pairing soft colors with something a little more bold and then accessorizing with gold accents.  When I first got this top I was thinking of a few different ways to style it and last minute decided I wanted to wear it with these jeans.  This color combo is perfect for Spring.  I am all about the details and believe that they can make a difference with your look.  I think it's about creating a balance between simple and bold pieces.  The cutouts on this top and the gold cap toe shoes make this outfit stand out.  Speaking of this top, I was recently introduced to Choies and they have some fab finds! 

I've been trying to do different things with my hair lately so decided to put it into a low side ponytail. I am thinking of redoing my ombre.  I need a little bit of a change again, especially for summer!
 On another note, I've been using a new skincare product from Aveeno and will be doing a review on my blog soon, so stay tuned!

*Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY*
Happy Weekend!

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment