Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Neutral Shades

It's gorgeous outside! It's actually 80 degrees today and it feels like summer already. I was having major lighting issues while shooting today because of the sun, but I did my best and hope these pics do the outfit justice.












Moto Jacket: C/O Furor Moda/ Dress: Forever21 (shop here)/ Sandals: C/O Bakers (old)
 Sunnies: SXUC C/O Sunglasses Shop/ Nail Ring: C/O Lilxurious


High low dresses like this one are super light weight and easy to wear on those warmer days.  When the sun is beaming, who really wants to wear tight clothes?  I decided to pair it with this white linen moto jacket from Furor Moda.  I am obsessed with it!  I love moto style jackets and this one is perfect for the spring & summer time.  White is so on trend right now too.  You can still layer pieces during the spring time, so jackets like this are a must have in my opinion.  Not everyone is a fan of white shoes, but I have been seeing them everywhere lately.  I got these sandals last year when I won a contest with Bakers.

I mentioned how I am trying to expand my sunglass collection, so I was more than happy to work with Sunglasses Shop.  They offer a great variety of designer sunglasses for both women and men including Ray-Ban (a personal favorite) and Oakley.  The ones that I am wearing are by a brand called SXUC. I typically gravitate towards a black aviator style so I wanted to try something new with these tortoise print ones. I love the shape & style of these and I think they were a great way to complete this look. 


What are some of your favorite trends for this season? 
Have a lovely day!

XO 



No comments:

Post a Comment