Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Neon & Prints

Happy Tuesday loves!  I can't even believe that it's the last day of April of already.  This year has been flying by so fast for me.  I'm really looking forward to next month and all that it will bring!









Skirt: H&M (shop similar)/ Top: Garage/ Jacket: C/O Furor Moda/ Shoes & Clutch: Mandee/ Sunnies: H&M 


I've really been trying to rework some of my older pieces in new ways.  I wore this neon aztec skirt once last summer with a white tank, jean vest and wedges so I wanted to go for a completely different look this time.  Both neon and aztec print pieces are everywhere and perfect for spring/summer.
There's already so much going on with the skirt in terms of print and color, so I just wanted to keep the rest fairly neutral and complete the look with black and white.  I wasn't lying when I said that I would be wearing this white moto jacket a lot!  Hope you don't mind because it's quickly become one of my staples for this season.  I want to get this style jacket in other colors too.  

I leave in a few days for Chicago and I am so unprepared!  For the first time ever, I am trying to pack super light so I can just fit everything into a carry on size suitcase and not have to check my bag.  I will only be gone for 2 nights so let's hope I can accomplish this!  Enjoy the rest of the day loves!

P.S. Follow me on Instagram & enter to win a $100 gift card from Charlotte Russe! 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment