Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Walk In The Park

I took these pics at a park near my house.  I really love the change of scenery! I leave Tuesday morning for LA and still feel like I am not prepared at all.  I always wait till the last minute to pack.  I am more than excited to take photos over there for my blog.  This will be my first trip with the Canon! I probably won't get another post in until Wednesday, so I made this one longer :)








Dress: H&M/ Cardigan: C/O FurorModa/ Boots: ShoeDazzle/ Belt: Forever21/Sunnies: Target
 Bracelet: C/O YourJewelryCloset


Cardigans are probably one of my favorite things which is why I was more than happy to style this one from Furor Moda.  They're one of those versatile pieces that can be dressed up or down.  To be honest, I haven't been feeling too well these past 2 days and the weather over here has been somewhat gloomy.  So I decided to dress this up so that I could feel a little better and it actually helped (well that plus the fresh air) I'm bringing this with me to LA to wear more casually so I will try and get pics in it again to show another way to style it.  







This dress was $12.95 from H&M.  It's perfect for layering with pieces like this.  I have a slight obsession with belting things if you haven't noticed already.  I just think it's a great way to add shape and bring a look together.  The cardigan looks good without a belt too of course.  You could wear it with jeans, leggings, a skirt, shorts.. literally anything.  Those are the types of items that I don't mind spending a little more money on because I know I will get a lot of use out of them. 


I want to end this post with something that I read on one of my favorite blogs, Man Repeller
"The only commonality, we should after all share, is 
simply that personal style is, well, personal."

As fashion bloggers, we put ourselves out there every day knowing that we could get a negative response just as often as positive feedback.  For some it can be really discouraging and cause insecurities.  But you just have to remember that what you wear reflects who YOU are and it fits YOUR personal style.  People will always have something to say and there will always be something that they would have done differently.  But if you like it, if you are comfortable and confident then at the end of the day that's all that matters.  Because YOU are the one wearing it after all, right? Keep inspiring my loves! 

**Don't forget to keep voting for me HERE**
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment