Friday, January 25, 2013

LA Nights

I thought it would be cool to do a night shoot during my stay, but it was actually a little harder than I thought to get the right lighting, especially wearing red. I am still learning how to use my Canon but I got a few good shots though thankfully :)







Skirt & Top: Forever21/ Jacket: H&M (similar)/ Bag: Aldo/ Shoes: JLO 


You know I love my peplum!  Since this skirt is at a longer length, I wanted to edge it up a bit which is why I decided to use my moto jacket.  I wore this a lot during my cali stay and if the weather in Jersey/NY was warmer I would be using it more here too.  Girly outfits with an edgy touch are one of my favorite combos as you all probably know by now.  I love the stone details on this top.  It's actually a crop top but it was long enough to tuck into this skirt.  I also wore it with my black skinny jeans and heels one of the other nights but wasn't able to get any pics. How do you feel about mixing feminine and edgy pieces together? 

I can't believe that I came home to 20 degree weather.  I was so spoiled during my trip and it's been hard adjusting these past 2 days.  I am so anxious for the spring! 
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on all my posts and for continuing to support me during this contest! Please keep voting HERE! Enjoy your weekend lovelies! 

<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment