Tuesday, January 29, 2013

LA Diary

Already missing LA, especially since the weather in the NJ/NY area has been freezing! I wanted to share a bunch of different photos from my trip including scenery, food, friends, fashion & more. Some of these are from my Canon & some are my iPhone.
So this is my LA Diary in photos <3



Obsessed with palm trees and the scenery in Cali. 


Finally reunited with In & Out Burger.. AMAZE.


At the Grove, I got to be part of the audience for an interview segment with Mario Lopez & Jason Stathum on Extra. The crew members let me take a pic with the mic :)



Jason Stathum & Mario Lopez. 



With my friend Christine who I stayed with during my trip and took almost all of my pics.



Got to spend time with Melanee & do some fun LA things!


Shopping at Zara :)


My friend Alex, an amazing dancer/choreographer in LA.


Yummy tacos at the farmer's market 


Love the fountain at The Grove 




The biggest cotton candy & yummy lunch at Saddle Ranch, one of my favorite spots in West Hollywood.



LACMA 



Obsessed with this drink & the Katsuya roll at KATSUYA!


Victoria Gardens Entrance




A few quick shots while shopping at Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga.  Loved it there!  Wearing a cardigan c/o furormoda, bag c/o oasap, & forever21 jeans. 




At the Shop Excess Baggage lookbook shoot.  I will be posting some pics from it soon!


Bad Ass Coffee... It really was Bad Ass!


Loved the mountains in Rancho Cucamongo.



Balcony view of where I stayed!


Another night time shoot I attempted but it didn't really translate all that well.  This was the best shot! Cutout button down from Forever21 & H&M peplum skirt. 


Look at all that wine lol




I finally got to meet Ash & Blake from AnythingandEverythingLA! Absolutely love them.  They're the cutest and most stylish couple.  They met me in Pasadena for a little shopping and of course a mini shoot! I felt so tiny next to them lol


Best Pic Ever! This pretty much sums up my entire trip
;)




No comments:

Post a Comment