Saturday, January 5, 2013

Where's Naty?

Happy Saturday! It's so beautiful out over here.  I posted this outfit idea on my instagram yesterday and got great feedback so I decided to wear it today and take pics.  I'm kind of channeling Where's Waldo with the stripes, glasses and beanie. I still love geek chic looks! 






 Jacket, Top & Skirt: Forever21/ Beanie, Belt & Tights: H&M/ Booties: Steve Madden/ Glasses: GeekGoneChiC


 This is the 4th time I am wearing this faux leather skirt and I really just can't get enough of it.  It's definitely an edgy piece which is what I wanted for this look.  This top is actually a dress but since it's tightly fitted, it looks great as a shirt too.  I love pieces that can be worn either way because you get the most out of them and different looks each time! 








Every time I wear stripes, I want to wear these glasses.  I don't know what it is, but I love how it looks. I added the beanie because I felt like it completed the look.  This jacket is one of my favorites and I like the color it adds to the outfit.  When you're wearing black and white, it's nice to throw in a little color in the mix. 

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend!  I have some really good news that I will be announcing soon :) 


XO

  


No comments:

Post a Comment