Friday, January 18, 2013

California Love

I spent part of yesterday afternoon in West Hollywood.  The first 2 times I visited LA, I stayed right on Sunset Boulevard. I really love it over there and actually know that area pretty well now.  My friend that I am staying with in Rancho Cucamongo took these pics.  She did such a great job! 







Maxi Skirt: C/O FurorModa/ Tank, Jacket & Bag: H&M/ Booties: Steve Madden
Earrings & Bracelets: Forever21/ Sunnies: Target


I mentioned in a previous post how much I love maxi skirts paired with leather jackets.  I knew when Furor Moda sent me this beautiful magenta one that I had to bring it to LA with me.  I feel like it's so perfect for Cali, especially with the beautiful 70 degree weather that we have been having the past few days.  Everyone has been saying that I brought the warmth with me! 







We were doing a little exploring on some of the streets near Sunset and came across this amazing little complex with a pond and beautiful gate door.  I felt like I was trespassing but it looked too beautiful to pass up a photo opp! I seriously can't say it enough: the scenery here is amazing!  I wish I could take my pics here every single day. 






I've been having such a great trip so far and I have a really fun and exciting day planned that involves blogger stuff!  I'll be sharing that with you all soon. This trip is so different from the other ones.  I feel like I have a real purpose being here this time and not just to party lol 

I hope that you all had a fantastic week.  I'll be back with another post soon!

<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment