Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Passing Through Pasadena

Yesterday was my first time in Pasadena and I really loved the area.  There's so many places to shop and eat.  We found a cute little alley to take some pics so of course I couldn't resist!  Brick walls always make a great backdrop.








Shirt: C/O ShopExcessBaggage/ Pants: Zara/ Sneaker Wedges: PoshMark/ Bag: C/O Oasap/ Beanie: H&M
Sunnies: Target/ Bracelets: C/O TheWayWeAre & YourJewelryCloset 


I got this aztec print shirt from ShopExcessBaggage after I did the lookbook shoot for them on Friday.  It was so sweet of them to give us gift bags! I absolutely love how comfortable this top is and I am so happy that I was able to wear it out here in Cali.  I feel like the print and whole outfit is super laid back and casual which is what I wanted.  It was actually in the low 80s and as I mentioned I packed so many sweaters thinking it would have been colder, so this shirt definitely came in handy! I bought these legging style pants out here at the Zara at the grove.  Definitely a great buy. They're high waisted and the fit is amazing.  I'm really obsessed with these sneaker wedges because they are literally the best shoes to walk around in.  When you're out for a day of shopping you definitely want comfort! I added the beanie to complete the whole relaxed look.









One of the best parts about yesterday was meeting Ashley and Blake from AnythingAndEverythingLa.  We've been following each other for awhile via instagram and our blogs so it was so nice to see them in person. They're the sweetest! I will be posting my pics with them in my LA Diary post coming soon! 

My friend Christine has been taking most of my pics during my stay here and she actually let me take one of her so I wanted to post it :) 



I heard that I might be going home to snow and it makes me sad since the weather here has been absolute perfection!  I'll have more to share soon! 


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment