Thursday, January 17, 2013

High Low From The Grove

Hello from LA!  Words can't even describe the happiness I feel every time I come here.  It's my third trip to Cali and each time it gets better & better.  In my heart I know this is really where I want to be!
 I spent the whole afternoon yesterday at The Grove, one of my favorite places, with my 2 of my friends and blogger twinnie Melanee.  It felt so good to take photos over there for my blog.  I am in love with the scenery!








Dress: Forever21/ Jacket & Bag: H&M/ Booties: Steve Madden/ Necklace: Vintage
 Sunnies: Target/ iPhone Case: C/O The Looker

I feel like LA has such a laid back, edgy vibe and I really wanted to show that in my outfit.  I've been looking for a casual high low dress like this one so I was really happy when I found it a few days before my trip.  Everyone told me that LA has been so cold lately, but I knew it would be nothing compared to NJ/NY winter weather! 







So far every time that I have come to LA I have seen celebrities.  It's so much easier to see them here than anywhere else.  The TV Show Extra was filming outside at the Grove with Mario Lopez and Jason Statham.  They asked us to be apart of their audience during the interview which was pretty cool so if you get a chance to watch it, you might just see me right up front!  






MobileTogs sent me another looker case and this time I picked titanium.  I love being able to match my phone case with my outfits, especially ones that have a mirror and card holder :) Make sure to check out their cases and also check out the fashion app Snapette

I'm looking forward to the rest of my trip and will be posting more soon.  At the end of the trip I will do a LA Diary post and show more than just my outfits! 
All photos taken by Melanee.  Thanks lovie <3 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment