Monday, January 7, 2013

Leather & Tweed

It's the start of another lovely week! I have some big news that I will be announcing tomorrow.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I feel very blessed and this is such a great way to start off the new year! 






Peplum Top: C/O OASAP/ Leggings: H&M/ Shoes: JLO (Gifted)/ Bag: C/O OASAP
Bracelet: C/O Happy Wrist/ Sunnies: Target 


I just received this peplum tweed top from OASAP and I adore it.  It's actually listed on the site as a jacket.  There's a nice lining so it's pretty cozy and a little thick.  I really love how it looks paired with these faux leather leggings.  I just wore them on Saturday but decided to put them on again today!  When wearing leggings, I am always careful that the tops I put on are long enough to cover in the front if you know what I mean.  The length on this was just perfect :) 










I wanted to add a little color so decided on this lovely heart chain bracelet that I got as a Christmas gift from Happy Wrist.  She really has the cutest accessories!  I could have easily gone with black or silver jewelry, but I really like how the gold stands out with this outfit. 

Just a little reminder... 

"There's beauty in simplicity." 

<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment